CLIMATE WARMING SKEPTICS
Sanford Pinna, M.D.
GREENLAND’S ICE GOES TO SEA
There are many people who are skeptical about the
warming of this planet.
That is how it should be. Skepticism is a manifestation
of a healthy mind that is constantly searching for every path
in a problem.
Personally, I believe that there is more than enough
evidence to support Global Warming caused by the
production of CO2 and other “Green House Gases.”
The evidence that convinces me is the following:
1. The temperature of the planet is constantly, for the
last century, going up.
2. Glaciers and Ice Sheets on Antarctica and Greenland
are melting faster than ever before.
3. Humans are burning hydrocarbons at a rate that is
depleting the availability of hydrocarbons.
4. Although the planet’s size relative to human size
is enormous, the ability of humans to use machines
that burn hydrocarbons is also enormous.
5. CO2 is normally absorbed by plant life, such
as forests. The forests are being destroyed rapidly
and extensively. This process not only reduces
absorption of CO2 but also produces CO2 as
the ground is torn up.
6. The surface of the planet is being changed.
There is concrete everywhere. This absorbs and
7. The use of electricity and hydrocarbons
produces heat apart from producing CO2.
8. Our sister planet VENUS has internal temperatures
greater than 450 degrees Celsius. All scientists state
that Venus at one time had oceans like ours.
This last statement should make the reader think:
Run away global warming has already occurred in
our planetary system!