Thousands of years ago, the Celts occupied and controlled Europe. Women and men were equal in the Celtic society, and women would fight alongside of men when other tribes entered the Celtic domains.
Today, women are coming out of their domination by men which came with the Dark Ages.
AND, the Celtic Countries: Norway, Iceland, Ireland, Â Finland, and Sweden have been shown to be leaders in Gender Equality in the world today.
GENETICS ALWAYS RULE!
(Which also explains why the U.S. is 27th. in the World in gender equality.)
Map showing countries which since independence have had:
- Female heads of government
- Female heads of state (including female representatives of heads of state, excluding monarchs)
- Female heads of state and government (including Governors-General and French Representatives of Andorra, excluding monarchs)
ARE WOMEN SMARTER THAN MEN?
I really can’t answer that question.Â I was raised in a society where women were totally dominated by the male hierarchy.
In history, this has always been the case. Because males are stronger, they decided that they are also smarter. This may not be the case.
Women are enmeshed in childbirth and child raising.Â They are also controlled by the requirements of preparing for pregnancy. This means that women must go through the preparation for fertilization.Â Menstruation is the last phase of this preparation.
The intelligence of women has nothingÂ to do with child birth and child rearing. It has to do with the analysis of facts and the ability to make rational conclusions.
We are beginning to see that women are very good at this type of reasoning.
WHERE WILL WE BE A CENTURY FROM NOW?
I have three sons and one daughter. The daughter is also a doctor. I think she is smarter than any of the sons.
Mankind is constantly evolving. As he evolves, he learns.
I have learned that women are much smarter than I thought they were.
By the way, the richest women are in China. Former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping once said, “To get rich is glorious.” It seems that Chinese women have taken that to heart.
More than half the world’s richest self-made women are from China, according to the Hurun List of Self-Made Women Billionaires, the findings of which are reported in Tuesday’s Financial Times.
The world’s three richest women are Chinese, according to the list, which compiles information on the wealthiest people in China, as are 11 of the top 20 on the list, the newspaper said.
The head of recycled paper company Nine Dragons Paper, Zhang Yin, ranks as the world’s wealthiest self-made woman with a fortune estimated to be $5.6 billion, while Wu Yajun of Longfor Property comes in second with $4.1 billion. Chen Lihua of Hong Kong conglomerate Fuhua International is third with a fortune of $4 billion, the FT reports.
They may be Communists, but there is a long row of men waiting outside their door to be husbands.
WOMEN ARE BECOMING EDUCATED
In most advanced countries, women are now leading men in higher education.
Although men had and still have the most fame when it comes to the biological and social sciences, women are very rapidly taking over those spots. This move into the areas of the sciences is also duplicated in the financial arena.
I watch the economic reports on television daily.Â In the past the commentators were always men.Â Today, the commentators are very attractive women, who know much more than I do about economics.
On one channel there is a young lady whose name is: MariaÂ Bartiromo.Â She could be my sister. She spends her time interviewing Presidents of other countries and the Heads of Central Banks. She could easily get a Nobel Prize in Economics if she ever wrote a book.
Here are some examples of women who have changed the face of the world:
- Marie Curie, Polish-born French physicist and chemist, mostly known for her important contribution to the field of radioactivity
- Indira Ghandi, the first woman Prime Minister of India, a symbol of feminism in India. During her rule, food production, literacy and well-being of the country’s population have increased
- Diana Frances, mainly known as Diana, Princess of Wales, has become extremely popular due to her boundless compassion, charity work, kindness and honesty
- Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu, known as Mother Teresa, known for her humanitarian acts and charity work, advocate of the poor, sick, orphaned and dying
- Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany for the second time, highly popular for her pragmatism and level of confidence inspired
- Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of the UK for more than 10 years, the only woman in a similar position in the country.
- Eva Peron, wife of President Juan Peron. She is mainly known for her charity work and for forming the first female political party, the Female Peronist Party
These are just a few in a long row of women who have changed the world as we know it.
Who are the most important women in history in your opinion?